Friday, October 8, 2010

Technicalities

This is myself, invinting to add and contribute to the blog, as a different author, and which what I would like to do for you. For that, I needed to add an e-mail address, then a message was sent to that e-mail address, with an invitation to join the blog, then when I replied to the invitation, I was asked to sign in from a Google account (as I am using Google engines and templates, etc; if you don't have one such account, it is very easy to get one). And when I entered into my Google account I was greeted by a screen from where I was invited to write a new post - which is this one!

Please note that there is a difference between posting a comment to a Post initiated by somebody, and it is different if you want to start a new "topic" - that is a new post.

I am new to this (as I presume you are), so we can work it out as it comes and as it develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment